Zidane Explains Ronaldo Substitution

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    القراءة حق للجميع Index du Forum // livres en francais // philosophie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: 04/02/2018 18:16:52    Sujet du message: Zidane Explains Ronaldo Substitution Répondre en citant
Zidane Explains Ronaldo Substitution

Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane has explained why ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด he decided to substitute Cristiano Ronaldo during their disappointing 2-2 draw with Levante.Los Blancos' dismal LaLiga campaign continued when they dropped points at Levante on Saturday evening, and are now 18 points behind FC Barcelona.Ronaldo was substituted when Real were leading 2-1, but the home side managed to net an equaliser through Giampaolo Pazzini."No. It was planned to ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด change him, and that's all," Zidane told beIN SPORTS."We had the game under control, the most difficult is to score goals. We got to 2-1, but in the end, two mistakes cost us the two goals."This year is being difficult for us. We cannot put three or four results together. I am not happy with the result. We were in control of the game, above all the first half, so not happy, of course."The pity is that after we scored our second goal, we were not able to keep hold of the ball, and defensively we were not good.He added," "I changed him as I wanted another player a bit more in ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด the middle of the pitch, to defend with Marco Asensio and Karim [Benzema]."
=================
https://www.th-sbobet.com/sbobet-live/
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 04/02/2018 18:16:52    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    القراءة حق للجميع Index du Forum // livres en francais // philosophie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden