Chelsea No. 1 Accuses On-Loan Barca Star Of Diving

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    القراءة حق للجميع Index du Forum // livres en francais // philosophie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: 06/02/2018 15:35:37    Sujet du message: Chelsea No. 1 Accuses On-Loan Barca Star Of Diving Répondre en citant
Chelsea No. 1 Accuses On-Loan Barca Star Of Diving

Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois has accused on-loan FC Barcelona star ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด Gerard Deulofeu of diving in the Blues' 4-1 loss to Watford at Vicarage Road on Monday night.Soon after the Blues went down to 10 men after Tiemoue Bakayoko was given his marching orders for a second bookable offence, the Spanish was put through on goal and was adjudged by referee Mike Dean to have been brought down in the box by the Belgium shot-stopper.After the game, however, Courtois made it clear he was unhappy with the officiating, and felt that Deulofeu played his part in deceiving the referee in ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด order to win the penalty."The red card is very light, first never a yellow and the second too light. Obviously, the penalty is a clear dive," the Belgium international told Sky Sports after the match."Yesterday (in Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur's 2-2 draw), we saw when the goalkeeper comes out and is late you make yourself small but the striker puts his foot there and it's a penalty, every time this will happen. He left his foot and dives, it's not a penalty.
"I think we all know this kind of players, it happens everywhere in the world, this type of striker sees the goalkeeper coming for the ball, I make myself as small as possible with my belly on ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด the ground and he manufactures the contact. I'm sorry but I don't think it's a penalty."
=================
https://www.th-sbobet.com/sbobet-live/
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 06/02/2018 15:35:37    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    القراءة حق للجميع Index du Forum // livres en francais // philosophie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden