'Spurs Star Is Like Maradona, Ronaldinho & Okocha'

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    القراءة حق للجميع Index du Forum // livres en arabe // القصة والرواية
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: 25/02/2018 16:11:10    Sujet du message: 'Spurs Star Is Like Maradona, Ronaldinho & Okocha' Répondre en citant
'Spurs Star Is Like Maradona, Ronaldinho & Okocha'

Tottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino has put one of his stars in the same bracket as Diego Maradona, Ronaldinho sb0bet and Jay-Jay Okocha.Spurs midfielder Moussa Dembele has received a lot of praise for some his performances this season.

The Spurs manager has praised the Belgian's ability and has compared him to Maradona, Ronaldinho and Okocha, who he played with during his playing days.

"I can talk about [Dembele] because I know very well him after nearly four years," Pochettino told a pre-match news conference, according to FourFourTwo,

"I have told you - and some people use my word to sb0bet describe him - he is a genius of football.

"He is this type of player I put next to Ronaldinho, Maradona, [Jay-Jay] Okocha – players that I was lucky to play with. For me, he is one of the unbelievable talents in the history of football.

"For him, it was always difficult to be fit – he's always fighting for his fitness – but now he's in an amazing moment and he sb0bet deserves all the praise people are giving him."
=================
https://www.th-sbobet.com/sbobet-live/
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 25/02/2018 16:11:10    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    القراءة حق للجميع Index du Forum // livres en arabe // القصة والرواية Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden