Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool will

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    القراءة حق للجميع Index du Forum // livres en arabe // أديان ومعتقدات
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: 10/03/2018 06:44:19    Sujet du message: Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool will Répondre en citant
Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool will "park the bus" if needed against Man United

Jurgen Klopp has stressed Liverpool will be ready to sb0bet defend “with all we have” if needed at Manchester United on Saturday – even if it leads to accusations of “parking the bus”.
That all-out defensive tactic is something United manager Jose Mourinho has been accused of in the past, including after the previous meeting between the clubs in October, when his side left Liverpool frustrated in a 0-0 draw at Anfield.Reds boss Klopp, whose men are the Premier League’s second-highest scorers this season, was asked on Friday if he expected Mourinho to “park the bus” in this weekend’s Old Trafford contest.
The German said: “I would never use that (phrase) in this specific game. I have absolutely no sb0bet problem with defending.“I know how the situation is at the moment, what people are saying – they play a specific kind of football, we play a specific kind of sb0bet football, and everybody makes a big thing of it. But it’s all about winning, and there are different ways to win football games.
=================
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 10/03/2018 06:44:19    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    القراءة حق للجميع Index du Forum // livres en arabe // أديان ومعتقدات Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden