Mourinho: Why I'm Happy The Ref Didn't Send Off Klopp

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    القراءة حق للجميع Index du Forum // livres en francais // philosophie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: 12/03/2018 07:29:25    Sujet du message: Mourinho: Why I'm Happy The Ref Didn't Send Off Klopp Répondre en citant
Mourinho: Why I'm Happy The Ref Didn't Send Off Klopp

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho said he was happy with the referee's decision to not send Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp to the stands during United's 2-1 win at Old wwwpic5678 Trafford on Saturday.The German manager avoided getting sent off by Craig Pawson after he stormed out of his technical area to fume at centre back Dejan Lovren.After the match, Mourinho defended Klopp's actions, and praised the way the referee and his fourth official handled of the situation."Probably you are not expecting my answer – I'm happy with the decision," the Portuguese tactician said, as quoted by FourFourTwo."Because (Klopp) was not speaking against the referee. He was upset with a player and the same happened to me wwwpic5678 against Crystal Palace, where I was upset with my player and therefore they (the officials) understood that too."I think (fourth official) Martin Atkinson, after so many years of this, made the right decision. I saw it. (Klopp) was very upset with his player and not at the referee."If you leave the technical area by a couple of metres, or in this case 20 metres, but to speak to your own player and not to complain about the referee's wwwpic5678 decision, they made the right decision."
=================
https://www.th-sbobet.com/sbobet-live/
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 12/03/2018 07:29:25    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    القراءة حق للجميع Index du Forum // livres en francais // philosophie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden