Serie A Coach Touted As Conte's Replacement At Chelsea

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    القراءة حق للجميع Index du Forum // espace detente // musique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: 15/04/2018 08:06:11    Sujet du message: Serie A Coach Touted As Conte's Replacement At Chelsea Répondre en citant
Serie A Coach Touted As Conte's Replacement At Chelsea

Chelsea boss Antonio Conte continues to sbobet มือ ถือ be linked with an exit at the end of the season, and a certain Serie A coach is in the frame to replace the Italian at Stamford Bridge.The Blues looked destined to finish outside of the top four, and although they are still in the FA Cup, Conte's future at the club remains uncertain.According to the Mirror, Napoli coach Maurizio Sarri is one of the names being looked at as a potential replacement for Conte.Conte was pmce again grilled about his future ahead of the Blues' clash with Southampton."I think this is not my job to answer this type of question," Conte told reporters, according to FourFourTwo."My job is to work with the players, finish the season as strongly as possible for sbobet มือ ถือ us."As you know very well with the speculation, always there is speculation around our position, not only for me, but for a lot of coaches."This is our job. For me, the most important thing is to be focused on Chelsea and to try to improve this season, and finish in the best possible way."Honestly, I'm not sbobet มือ ถือ curious because I don't read the papers and honestly I'm not interested in this. My only worry is to do my job, work with my players in best way possible."
=================
https://www.th-sbobet.com/sbobet-live/
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 15/04/2018 08:06:11    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    القراءة حق للجميع Index du Forum // espace detente // musique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden