Salah Has A Lot More To Do To Catch CR7 & Messi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    القراءة حق للجميع Index du Forum // livres en arabe // أديان ومعتقدات
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: 01/05/2018 06:34:43    Sujet du message: Salah Has A Lot More To Do To Catch CR7 & Messi Répondre en citant

The brilliance of Mohamed Salah agent sbobet this season has many comparing the Egyptian to superstars Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, but a former Premier League player has suggested the Liverpool man still has some way to go until he reaches that status.The 25-year-old scored an impressive brace against Roma in the first leg of Liverpool’s semi-final clash in the UEFA Champions League on Tuesday and is now being talked about among the best players in world football.Ex-Manchester United skipper Roy Keane, who played with Ronaldo during agent sbobet the pair's time at Old Trafford, feels Salah needs trophies to be considered on the same level as Messi and the Portuguese forward."I always look at the strikers playing well and he has been compared to Ronaldo and Messi," he told ITV Sport."I think you still have to end up with one or two trophies with your club at the end of the season."Part of my makeup when I played with players was if my strikers are scoring 25-30 goals like Dwight Yorke, Andy Cole, we have to win trophies."Liverpool haven't done that yet. If they end up winning the Champions League and he scores in the final, then start giving out the prizes."He still has to do a bit more for me and that is getting his hands on agent sbobet a trophy at club level."Salah has hit the back of the net 43 times in 47 matches this season for Liverpool, while he has set up a further 15 strikes.
=================
https://www.th-sbobet.com/sbobet-live/
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 01/05/2018 06:34:43    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    القراءة حق للجميع Index du Forum // livres en arabe // أديان ومعتقدات Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden