Vincent Janssen in action against PSG

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    القراءة حق للجميع Index du Forum // espace detente // Aide informatique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: 19/06/2018 06:30:48    Sujet du message: Vincent Janssen in action against PSG Répondre en citant
Vincent Janssen in action against PSG

sbobet ninja Fenerbahce are believed to be keen on re-signing Vincent Janssen from Spurs ahead of next season, according to reports.The Dutch international spent the 2017/18 campaign on loan with the Turkish giants but injury restricted him to only 16 appearances in the Super Lig.

Having netted on his full debut against Alanyaspor and in the following game against Besiktas, the Dutchman was forced to spend just over four months on the sideline after fracturing his ankle at the start of December.

sbobet ninja The 24-year-old returned to action towards the end of April, scoring goals against Kasimpasa and Kardemir in the process.Despite a lack of game time for the club, Turkish publication Tavkim, as reported by Sport Witness, claim that Fenerbahce are very keen on the player coming back to the club for the 2018/19 season.

However, Spurs will have to accept a lower offer for the frontman as president Ali Koc was very critical about the €5million fee that the Turkish club had to pay for Janssen's services a year ago.Janssen is set to resume pre-season training at Hotspur Way next month as he bids to fight his way back into Mauricio Pochettino's plans ahead of next season.

Although he will be back in north London with his teammates, there are still question marks over his long-term future in the capital as game time will be extremely limited for both he and Fernando Llorente.

Spurs will almost certainly splash the cash in the summer and Pochettino could well to look to add a new forward to his team to give Harry Kane support.While Fenerbahce may want to re-sign Janssen on loan for a lower fee, it may well be a permanent deal that Spurs are looking for ahead of the August transfer deadline. sbobet ninja
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 19/06/2018 06:30:48    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: 20/07/2018 05:34:48    Sujet du message: Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes says Aberdeen need to deal wi Répondre en citant
Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes says Aberdeen need to deal with Adam Rooney exit

sbo222 Derek McInnes is adamant Aberdeen need to focus on bringing players in following Adam Rooney's departure.Rooney joined National League side Salford City from the Scottish Premiership club for an undisclosed fee on Thursday.The 30-year-old had been with the Dons since January 2014 and had scored 88 goals in all competitions.

But deciding not to dwell on the "disappointing" exit, McInnes says his team will have to deal with it and try and bring in new players throughout the transfer window.He said: "The first conversation I had about Adam [Rooney] was on the first day of pre-season and let's say they were given no encouragement.

"But they have certainly showed an ambition to get Adam. It is a challenge for us to retain our players a lot of the time. We have lost out on players to League One which I think a club like Aberdeen shouldn't be."For me I see the levels, sbo222 I understand the Championship trying to match the Premiership in England and what other teams can provide.

"There is no criticism about it. I understand, Adam has given me some of reasons as to why he wants to go and Salford are certainly a team in a hurry to do well. sbo222 "It's disappointing for us none the less but we deal with it and we concentrate now on trying to get players in."Aberdeen face West Brom on Friday at Pittodrie in a pre-season friendly.
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: 08/08/2018 06:13:18    Sujet du message: Bournemouth sign Jefferson Lerma for £25m from Levante Répondre en citant
Bournemouth sign Jefferson Lerma for £25m from Levante

maxbet Jefferson Lerma has completed his record-breaking move from Levante to Bournemouth in a five-year deal.Sky Sports News reported earlier on Tuesday that the clubs had agreed a £25m fee which eclipses the club's record outlay, set last summer when they signed Nathan Ake for £20m from Chelsea.It is understood the Cherries were pursuing the 23-year-old Colombian before the World Cup and have seen off interest from several Bundesliga sides.

Lerma, who handed in a transfer request at Levante last week, maxbet told Bournemouth's website: "I'm so happy to be an AFC Bournemouth player."The transfer has been very long because it took a while for the clubs to reach an agreement, but the most important thing is that I am here now and everyone got what they wanted in the end."I have always loved the Premier League style of football and am very happy to have this opportunity. I am looking forward to success and doing important things for this club."

Lerma was part of Colombia's squad at the World Cup in Russia, where he played in all four of their matches - including their last-16 defeat to England.Lerma joined Levante, initally on loan, from Colombian side Atletico Huila in the summer of 2015.He made that move permanent in 2016 for a fee of around £550,000 and was closing on 100 appearances for the club. Eddie Howe's side kick off their Premier League campaign at home on August 11 to Cardiff City.

Howe added: "It's no secret that Jefferson has been someone we have chased for a while this summer."It's been a complicated deal but I am certain it will be worth all the hard work that people have put in to make this happen."Jefferson is an extremely talented player and a very good athlete who will bring a different type of play to our midfield."He has a lot of qualities that will be suited to the Premier League maxbet and I'm really looking forward to working with him."
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 11/12/2018 14:32:39    Sujet du message: Vincent Janssen in action against PSG
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    القراءة حق للجميع Index du Forum // espace detente // Aide informatique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden